This ad makes me laugh every time I see it on TV, and even if I have seen it already for numerous times.
And I also remember it when I do my shopping and see bake rolls, then it makes me smile for a moment… and because I like the ad so much it also made me curious to see how those round pieces of baked bread taste.
Therefore I thought that it might not be such a bad idea to provide you some statements about the importance of humor in advertising – maybe you get inspired by them and try also to spread some funny parts in your next ad.
- Laughing is human and part of our natural behavior, it makes us feel good by the production of serotonin and it strengthens our relationships!
- Over 50% of the already existed ads use humor in a way of another.
- It is a challenge to elaborate humor, which can be understood by a multitude of cultures, especially if your product targets a global market. So you have to prove your creativity in finding solutions!
- Humor is perfect when you use it in small portions, so you will caption your clients` attention in no time and you will make the mental information processing more easily.
- The best way to make people laugh is when you surprise them with stimuli which they do not expect to be combined together. Imagine the format of your ad very similar to a joke…
- Humor creates memorable experiences and this is what you actually want: people remembering your brand in a positive light!
- Finally, people will buy from people they like and humor is the easiest and fastest way to obtain this!