…and how to overcome your luck blindness easily
Photo by: Ferran Jordà
STEP 1: Ask yourself the following questions and write your answers on a list!
- What makes you lucky?
- In which situations do you feel lucky?
- Which people give you a feeling of well-being when you spend your time with?
- Which activities make you joyful and load yourself with energy?
- Which events make you happy?
- When do you feel joy, hope, humor or curiosity?
STEP 2: Formulate your own definition of luck!
- Summarize your ideas from Step 1 and formulate your own luck definition
- Make the definition as concrete as possible and think about the objective you have to achieve to be lucky
STEP 3: Put your proposal into practice!
- Make a brainstorm in how you can make your life a little more pleasant from tomorrow on!
STEP 4: Tips
- Cultivate your creative altruism – help others with activities which make you also happy!
- Train your emotional intelligence that means your “inner control”
Every one of us is responsible for one`s own luck, that means – We have to put in an effort to obtain a result. Like the following quote also says:
Happiness is a journey, not a destination (Ben Sweetland)
Want your friends to have access to these tips about happiness? Then share with them this post on Social Media!