Interview with Mr. Wladislaw Jachtchenko
A speaker uses linguistic art for transmitting a message to the audience.
No leader transmits his vision until he cannot communicate clearly, transmit trust, and inspire the people, who surround him.
According to the German Literature Scientist, Joachim Knappe the rhetoric practice is the “mastery of success-oriented strategic communication processes…”
A good speaker – he ranks under the first 10 Top in Europe and succeeds in staying at the top by the presentations, pieces of training, and coaching sessions he holds.
The same happens also in his Udemy courses, which differ from others by their content value but also by the good design of the video clips.
He has studied politics, law, contemporary history and literature in Munich and New York.
Mr. Wladislaw Jachtchenko is the founder of Argumentorik – Akademie, a company on coaching, speaking, and training, in which he brings his knowledge further on, which he has accumulated during his career, by the art of communication.
- I would like to request you to share something about you and what’s not yet discussed before?
This I never said publicly: Although I am a rhetoric trainer, I consider myself beeing an introvert. This might sound strange at the first glance. But I oftentimes prefer being alone instead of being in a group of people.
- How’s your experience working with Udemy and other sites where you were/are selling your courses?
My experience ist hat good courses sell well. And bad courses don’t sell. Whoever wants to be successful needs good content.
- What are your top 3 customer acquisition channel for your courses?
Different online platforms, my live seminars, and mouth-to-mouth propaganda
- Does the course promotion on Social Media bring you financial satisfaction?
I am not an expert on social media. Therefore, my successes there are modest.
- What are the key factors in optimizing the Udemy and Youtube Channel for generating more profit?
Good content & good design of videos.
- Any suggestions you would like to pass to the newbies in this field?
Get as much feedback as you can from honest friends. Start small – and think big.
- Any Interesting Experience from your Online Business Journey you would like to share with the audience?
It is interesting to see that the courses you don’t expect to e successful become the most successful.