My Top 10 guilty pleasures
It is the beginning of August and many of us are already relaxing in their holidays or at least expecting to go on a nice vacation. In this time of the year, people feel like having a nice time and recovering from all year stress. So the majority of us will also permit oneself a guilty pleasure. It is important to give yourself also time periods in which you simply leave your guard down and reward yourself for what you have obtained during the year.
I cannot talk about the pleasures of others during vacation by for me this is my Top 10 guilty pleasures:
- Eating much chocolate and sweets, cakes and all sort of delicious stuff.
- Sleeping long in the morning until 8 or 9 am or even later…
- Procrastinating on stuff I need to resolve and postpone it for days or weeks.
- Lose myself in different activities and trips and forgetting totally about time.
- Dance until I am totally worn out.
- Laugh much, very much, too much until I get on people`s nerves.
- Starting to be nostalgic about past times, watching old photos, remembering old memories with nice people.
- Taking on relaxed outfits, so I do not care much what I wear or how I look on a day.
- Watching a lot of movies and serials on TV either to make me laugh or to make me cry.
- Listening to very loud music and singing with it, even if I am not musically talented.
So what are your guilty pleasures? I wait to share them with us on Social Media or by just leaving a comment at the end of the article.