While some stress at work is normal, excessive stress can lower your productivity and performance, impact your physical and emotional health, and erode your relationships and home life. It can even mean the difference between success and failure on the job. You can’t have an influence on everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re helpless. Whatever your ambitions or work demands, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress, improve your job satisfaction, and bolster your well-being in and out of the workplace.
As a manager, supervisor, or employer, though, there are methods you can apply to lower workplace stress.Having your employees suffering from work-related stress can result in lower productivity, lost workdays, and a higher turnover of staff. By acting as a positive role model, you can remain calm in stressful situations – and your employees will adopt the same attitude.
Therefore train your stress management skills by exercises you apply directly at workplace!
- Learn basic information about stress at work and its effects on the individual worker but also on organizations
- Get to know which skills you need to train to be able to beat stress at work
- Discover exercises for individual workers to lower your stress level
- Apply methods for reducing stress within your organization to create a healthy work climate
Create yourself a healthy work climate by training your competencies for managing stress – individually or from organizational point of view!
We will learn facts about stress and in which cases it can become dangerous. Moreover we will see its implications when it gets too much. For a long time it has been ignored by organizations and considered to be only an individual problem. Only when big accidents – like for example crushing airplanes- happened caused by too much stress, organizations started to understand that it is not just a personal problem of one worker or another and that something must change. So it is necessary to take action individually but also organizationally. This course will give you suitable tools in this direction!
I designed this course to be very practice oriented, so 75% of it contains only of exercises!
- You will learn how to handle with demands: work overload/underload, complex work, monotonous work, dangerous work, toxic substances, work posture, physically demanding work or shiftwork. Does this sound familiar to you?
- Take control over your work situation: What to do when you do not have to say much in your work? And how to handle liberties?
- Support is essential for lowering stress: How to act in case you have a low pay? Or a flexible working contract? What about social support?
- Healthy relationships can make your work more pleasurable: How to react in case of poor leadership? Or when you or someone else is discriminated at work?
- Which is actually your role at work? How to manage too much responsibility? Or if everyone wants something else from you?
- Last but not least we will talk about change within the organization: What about poor career prospects? Or Job Insecurity?
So if you are sick of work stress and motivated to make a change in this direction, I am glad to welcome you in my course about stress management at work. So push the “add to cart” – button and let`s start!