We are now in the week before Christmas and hopefully, you have already found the right presents for dear people.
But I think there are still some people you struggle with what to give to them. For example what to give someone who has started one`s own business, who is a freelancer or a blogger? Or someone who is interested in developing their personality continuously? What kind of presents is useful to them?
In order to give you some inspiration, I like to come up with some ideas for Christmas presents. Those are classified according to the four directions of personality development: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Improve physical well-being
- Gym-Pact App: “Mens Sana in Corpore Sano” – by installing this app you will be motivated to stick to your gym subscription because you will be rewarded financially if you stick to your training objectives. A perfect give away combined with a gym subscription for a month for example.
- Hammock: Because sleep quality is essential to having a high performance – the most relaxing sleep is in a hammock because it reduces back pains, especially if you sit a lot.
What about emotions?
- Aero Garden: A great tool to combine healthy eating by planting herbs in your own kitchen but also in destressing from everyday tasks.
- Moleskine Notebook: Great for writing about things you have achieved yet and reward yourself for them – your success diary.
Keeping your mind on track…
- Coursera: The online platform where you can learn new skills with courses – find useful courses and give some licenses as Christmas gifts.
- The 4-hour workweek: A great book which teaches you how to work less and to produce more.
- Yoga class pass: A efficient way to relax after stressful working periods.