Product Review: Hama LED “SpotLight Foldup”
Last week I purchased my first Spotlight and I am very glad to present to you the benefits of it!
I have been filming in my home studio since 2016 when I have started this wonderful journey on my personal blog. Besides that, I had several trials in online courses, Youtube Videos, and other trials and I have never used a frontal Spot Light for that. But now I have decided to use my Hama LED “SpotLight Foldup” every time I will be streaming video to improve the quality of the image!
If you are also an Influencer, Blogger, Streamer, Gamer, Vlogger, or Musician use a frontal light to show you from your best side in front of your fans!
But why should you use Hama LED “SpotLight-foldup” for this purpose?
- From warm white to daylight: control of the color temperature in 3 levels (3000/4500/6000 K) using the cable remote control, for optimal and even illumination e.g. of videos and portraits
- From radiantly bright to pleasantly dimmed: light intensity can be set in 10 levels
- Sparkling charming eye effect: LED ring light conjures up a glow in the eyes by means of reflections
- Studio smartphone photography: stable tripod made of sturdy and lightweight aluminum, with fully expandable tripod legs
- Aiming high: Can be extended 3 times up to 215 cm, perfect for larger scenarios or to be photographed while sitting or standing
- Always the perfect shooting position: portrait and landscape format thanks to the smartphone holder with ball head and flexible gooseneck
- Exceptional shooting angle: the ring light position can be adjusted in all directions with the ball head
- It is an affordable solution for your filming equipment!
Which Ring Lights are you using and why do you recommend them? Share a comment with us here!